For Immediate Release: ASC Announces New Officers, Executive Committee and Board of Directors
January 12, 2023 – Alexandria, VA – The Adhesive and Sealant Council (ASC) today announced new officers to its Board of Directors as well as additions to the Executive Committee and full Board beginning January 1, 2023. It also announced Directors re-elected for another three-year term.
ASC’s new Board officers are:
- Board Chairman – Forest Driggs, Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, Franklin International
- Treasurer – Tom Stewart, Regional Business Director, Building Components, AMAS, Bostik
Outgoing Board Chairman, Heather Campe, Senior Vice President, H.B. Fuller, will serve a two-year term as Board Past Chair and will remain on the Executive Committee.
The Board elected the following new members of the Executive Committee serving two-year terms:
- Sangeetha Subramanian, Marketing Director, ITW Performance Polymers
- Corbett Wallace, Corporate Vice President, Packaging & Consumer Goods Adhesives, Henkel Corporation
Gerhard Haas, Chief Officer, Human Resources, Purchasing, Quality Management, Research and Development and Technical Service, at Jowat Corporation was also re-elected to the Executive Committee for another two-year term.
Elected as new Board directors for three-year terms are Jeff Lamb, President, STI Polymer and Kim Meidl, Director-Resins, Teckrez.
Re-elected to the Board serving a three-year term are as follows:
- Kevin Campbell, Senior Director, Americas Chemicals Sales, Kraton Chemicals;
- Forest Driggs, Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, Franklin International;
- Stacy Jordahl, Vice President, Industrial Specialties, Ingevity;
- SuAnne Norris, Account Executive, Dow; and
- Jack O’Malley, Head of Specialty Sales, North America, Coatings and Adhesives, Covestro
Additionally, Scott Buss, Business Development Director, Industrial Adhesive and Tapes Division, at 3M was elected at the ASC Fall Board Meeting to replace Becky Miller.
“The newly elected ASC Board officers and directors begin their terms serving a vibrant organization, financially strong and with impressive year-over-year membership and revenue growth,” said ASC President William Allmond. “ASC is well positioned in 2023 for continued success, as we launch new programs and services and enhance the quality of ASC’s current offerings,” he said. “As President, I am excited to work alongside our officers and Board to deliver unmatched service and value to our membership and to the greater adhesive and sealant industry.”
ASC’s Board includes 22 Directors representing manufacturers, suppliers, distributors, and academia in North America.