2024 Annual Convention & EXPO
2024 Annual Convention & EXPO held April 15-17 in Louisville, Kentucky.
Omni Louisville Hotel 400 S 2nd Street Louisville, KY 40202
ASC Annual Convention & EXPO will be held April 15-17, 2024, at the Omni Louisville Hotel. This three-day event will include concurrent technical sessions focusing on business development and market trends, regulatory, market segments and new/advanced technology/applications.
The EXPO will be held on Tuesday, April 16, 2024, from 3:00-6:30pm and will feature over 100+ exhibitors. Click on the EXPO link for additional information.
Keynote Speakers Announced:
WHO WOULD BENEFIT
The Adhesive and Sealant Council’s 2024 Annual Convention & EXPO is the only event this year that you will have an opportunity to network with more than 500+ industry leaders from all levels and departments of large and small adhesive and sealant manufacturer and supplier companies worldwide. The attendee profile consists of upper-level management (CEO/VP), technical/R&D, sales & marketing, plant operations, and business development.
View the Handout:
Submit a presentation proposal (abstract) for inclusion in the 2024 Annual Convention program. ASC will host two short courses that will run concurrent with the convention. Session speakers in these areas are needed.
High-level technical abstracts are being solicited across adhesive and sealant markets, technologies, and chemistries. Submitters can select from one of the suggested topics below to assist the programming committee to track sessions of related topics or submit a topic of high interest to our industry.
Criteria for Acceptance:
Improved, new or novel material, approach or application of adhesives, sealants, and periphery technologies. High level technical or business development topics without any commercial/promotional content; any abstracts that contain tradenames in title, description or abstract will not be considered. All resulting presentations must be original, first time published, highlighting recent work.
Speaking opportunities at ASC 2024 conference will be competitive. Abstracts are expected to clearly describe the advancements made and importance to industry, with high level technical content beyond common knowledge. All abstracts submitted are peer reviewed by ASC’s technical programming committee. The top-rated candidates will be invited to speak on or before January 16th.
Don’t see your topic of interest? Help ASC address your company needs - submit an abstract based on new technology or insight relevant to the adhesive and sealant industry.
Deadline for submit an abstract is December 15, 2023.
Where the Industry Connects!
The ASC EXPO in Louisville will be the LARGEST Official Gathering of the Adhesive & Sealant Industry in 2024. Over 90 companies will be exhibiting to address your material, equipment, service, and packaging needs.
The EXPO will be held on Tuesday, April 16, 2024 from 3:00 to 6:30 p.m. and is co-located with ASC’s Annual Convention. This is one of the largest expositions exclusively dedicated to the adhesive and sealant industry. With exclusive “EXPO Only” hours during the conference, you are sure to find a solution to all of our sourcing and application needs. It is the most efficient way to connect with the industry each year with so many providers in one location.
Each year we also feature electronics raffles & giveaways, a dedicated food & beverage reception right on the show floor to provide a warm & inviting atmosphere to meet and discuss all of your needs.
If you want to register for the annual convention, it INCLUDES attendance at the ASC EXPO. You can register above using the registration button. If you just want to register for the EXPO only on Tuesday April 16 from 3 – 6:30 p.m. you can do so HERE. Please note that this option does NOT include any of the educational sessions, keynotes or meal functions. You must be a “full conference” registrant to attend those.
EXPO Only Registration Fee:
ASC Members: $295 | Nonmembers: $495
Interested in Exhibiting at the 2024 EXPO?
Visit the Exhibitor Page to review the available booths and book your space and review advertising and sponsorship opportunities available to MAXIMIZE your investment!
View 2024 Opportunities Kit
Members/End Users: $995 per person (early) & $1095 regular after 02/16/2024
Non-members: $1950 per person (early) & $2050 regular after 02/16/2024
Speaker ONLY: $545
Short course speakers ONLY: $545
EXPO ONLY-Members: $295 *does not include sessions*
EXPO ONLY-Non-members: $495 *does not include sessions*
One day: Member/End Users: $645/Nonmembers $1174
Trade Press: $550
Visit the official www.ascouncil.org website for all program information.
Community Service Project will be held on Monday, April 15 from noon to 4:30pm. Project details are forthcoming.
What you should know about Louisville! ASC and the City of Louisville is looking forward to welcoming you. During your time in the city, please enjoy some of local restaurants located in Louisville by clicking here dining options.
- Full convention registration fee covers Monday through Wednesday. All networking receptions, meal functions, keynotes, educational sessions and EXPO.
- EXPO only registration fee covers access to the EXPO Only along with the Monday welcome reception. This fee does not cover any sessions, meals functions, keynotes or educational sessions.
- Speaker registration option is for those individuals that are confirmed as a SPEAKER in the Annual Convention Program.
- EXPO booth staffer registration includes staffing the booth ONLY and access to the EXPO reception which is held during the EXPO. It does not include any networking events, meal functions, keynote or educational sessions.
- One day registration includes the one day that you are registered. Example: if you are registered for Tuesday only you have access to the full day on Tuesday.
How can I book a meeting room?
- You can contact the hotel directly. Please note that ASC approves all requests for meeting rooms. We will only approve meeting rooms for ASC members under certain circumstances and confirmed exhibitors.
I would like to attend the short course with convention. How should I register?
- If you are attending the short course with convention, please process your registration under the short course and select the convention add on.
Do I need to make a hotel reservation or does ASC reserve my room?
- ASC does not make hotel reservations. You can reserve a room by clicking on the Hotel tab.
Will my badge be mailed?
- All badges will be available for pick up onsite at the designated registration area.
I need to cancel my registration. How can I get a refund?
- Please review the cancellation policy on the Registration page.