2020-2023 North American Market Report
Critical Market Data Your Team Needs!
PRICING: ASC Members: $4,995 / Nonmembers: $9,995
Published only once every three years, this important report is packed with quantitative and qualitative market data in an easy-to-digest format that gives your company access to the critical data NECESSARY to help plan for future sales growth!
Free Consulting Offer:
The Adhesive and Sealant Council's North American Adhesives and Sealants Market Report (NAMR) includes the scope by end market, by technology, and by geographic region (via an expanded table of contents) as well as a 2020-2023 overview of mega and macro trends & drivers, the competitive landscape and market dynamics. Also uncovered through in-depth qualitative interviews with end users are buying factors, use trends, unmet needs, switching factors and insights into competitive joining technologies.
View Sample Table of Contents Slides...
HERE'S WHAT'S INCLUDED IN THE REPORT:
Geographic Scope: The Adhesive and Sealant Council's North American Adhesives and Sealants Market Report defines the current marketplace in volume and value, and forecasts growth over a three-year period (2020-2023).
Industry Technology & Market Focus: Harmonized with FEICA's European Market Report and the Asia ARAC market study on segment market definitions. Market data is organized similarly across adhesive and sealant technologies and end-use markets for your convenience.
**NEW** Additive Manufacturing (3D Printing): A rapidly growing industry with double-digit annual growth expected for the AM market through 2023. Adhesives will become more important to incorporating AM components into assemblies and end products. AM designers and adhesive R&D teams should collaborate to find suitable bonding solutions. ASC's 2020–2023 North American Market Report will provide the A&S value chain with the information they'll need for this collaborative effort in the Transportation and Assembly Operations.
Additional Main Sections include:
- Global Market Size and Volume & Global Market Dynamics
- Key Customer Selection Decision Criteria
- Transportation and Break Out on Key Sub-segments
- *NEW* Learn key advantages for using additive manufacturing (3D printing) in legacy part reproduction, tooling for high volume manufacturing, and customized transportation products (with charts).
- Paper Board & Related Products and Key Sub-segments
- *NEW* Flexible Packaging Chapter
- Assembly Operations & Key Sub-segments
- *NEW* Learn how 3D printed rough surfaces affect adhesives end users' approach to bonding, the adhesive forms that are most compatible with industrialized additive manufacturing (AM) methods, and product application factors that determine success for adhesive use in assembly operations (with charts).
- *NEW* Composite Material Bonding: Composites for infrastructure construction product components (e.g., bridges, rebar, and wind towers).
- Building & Construction and Key Sub-segments
- Expanded qualitative data pertaining to structural strengthening applications.
- Woodworking & Joinery and Key Sub-segments
- A section dedicated to sealants and chemistry types
- DIY/Retail, e-commerce (including new COVID-19 buying trends such as social commerce) and distribution
- Regulatory outlook
This report features Deep-dive Qualitative Interviews with Key End Users including the following job titles: VP Marketing-Adhesives, R&D Manager-DIY Adhesives Formulator, Adhesives formulator, R&D Manager, VP Marketing and many, many more.
The report also includes an outlook on raw materials; quantitative data for Hot Melt, Solvent Borne, Reactive, Pressure Sensitive, and Water Soluble adhesives; overview of top regulatory issues through 2020; channels to market for seven key distribution markets; e-commerce with an analysis on trends and market drivers; matrix of manufacturers.
*NEW!* The report "license" includes use and access across your ENTIRE company. As always, it does not include sharing or distribution outside your company.
For questions about this report or its contents, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (301) 986-9700.
**NO REFUNDS AFTER ONLINE ORDERS HAVE BEEN PLACED**