Process Optimization and Overall Equipment Effectiveness
You will receive an email with a link to the GoToWebinar form once your registration is processed
* Registration open until 5/10/24 at 12:30 PM (EST)
This is a Free to Attend webinar for everyone.
The first webinar in our new Operational and Manufacturing Excellence series – “Process Optimization & Overall Equipment Effectiveness (OEE)” – will detail operational efficiency, yields, margins, and quality that translate to increased EBITDA. Attendees will gain an understanding of the development and implementation of key performance indicators (KPIs) for maximum profitability (ROI), as well as methods to implement and sustain improvements in manufacturing operations, processes, SKUs, and production.
We’re hoping you can join us to expand your knowledge of asset utilization, yield/quality, waste reduction/elimination, costs, working capital, and more!
- This webinar will focus on the concepts of optimizing production processes, specifically measurements to achieve overall equipment effectiveness (OEE).
- Attendees will gain an understanding of the development and implementation of key performance indicators (KPIs) to help maximize profitability.
- The webinar highlights methods to implement and sustain improvements in manufacturing operations, processes, SKUs, and production.
- Attendees will broaden their understanding of concepts such as asset utilization, yield/quality, waste reduction/elimination, costs, and working capital.
- Basics of process optimization and overall equipment effectiveness (OEE)
- Common factors that impact total productive maintenance (TPM)
- Understanding and managing operational costs
- Importance of a “first time right” mindset
- Best practices for key performance indicators (KPIs)
Who Should Attend:
Professionals in business and technical functions in the adhesive industry working for raw material producers, formulators and manufacturers will gain knowledge on asset utilization, yield/quality, waste reduction/elimination, costs and working capital. Managers, Directors, Technology managers, professionals in manufacturing and process engineering must attend this webinar.
Bob Kramer joined ChemQuest in 2022, following a 40-year career that brought wide expertise in specialty chemical manufacturing operations. He developed extensive global operational management experience in the polymer converting industry, driving enhanced business productivity and product development across diverse corporate environments.
Most recently, Bob served as president at rose plastic, where he was responsible for overall financials and operations in North America. His leadership in this position led to improved operational performance, stabilized employee turnover and morale despite the pandemic, and the creation of a new ISO 13485-certified medical production facility. Bob holds a BS degree in business administration from Robert Morris University and is a certified Six Sigma Green Belt.
Warren “Pete” Smith
Pete Smith has extensive global leadership experience in operations and manufacturing management, including lean manufacturing, process development, logistics, and engineering in the chemical, coatings, and adhesives industries. Prior to joining ChemQuest in 2015, Pete’s career included executive-level positions at companies such as Quest Specialty Chemicals, Henkel Technologies, Sovereign Specialty Chemical, Omnova Corp., and Morton International.
Pete holds a BS in chemistry from Northern Illinois University. He completed the International Business Course at Cranfield University School of Management and the Entrepreneurship and Innovation Course at IESE Business School, University of Navarra.