Advanced Curing Technologies
Learn how to design adhesives and sealants systems with a long shelf life
You will receive an email with a link to the GoToWebinar form once your registration is processed
This webinar will allow participants to gain up-to-date knowledge in how to design adhesives and sealants systems with a long shelf life to complete uniform distribution within substrates and subsequent assembly operations, while having rapid cure kinetics following a cure trigger event without compromising rheological properties, ultimate bond strength, mechanical properties and chemical resistance. The advanced technologies for curing will be presented supported by literature and patent references.
- Attendees will learn about advanced cure technologies
- Comparison of alternate energy sources for curing
- Photolatent and blocked catalysts; encapsulation approaches
- Methods to reduce assembly cost and improve productivity
- Advanced technologies for cure on demand adhesives and sealants
- Pros and cons of alternate energy sources for curing
- Photolatent catalysts
- Blocked catalyst/encapsulation approaches
- Frontal Polymerization
- Assembly cost reduction and productivity improvement
Who Should Attend:
Professionals in technical and business roles will equally benefit from this webinar. Technology managers, R&D scientists, chemists, technical service and process engineering professionals will gain an in depth knowledge of cure mechanisms and methods.
Deb Bhattacharjee is a Research Fellow in the Dow Performance Packaging Business. During the last 31 years of his Dow career, Deb led new business development and innovation in a variety of applications including coatings, adhesives, and sealants. Recently, his focus has been to develop unique solutions in packaging applications. He has numerous patents and publications in renowned journals and has presented extensively in conferences.